Sunday, November 8, 2009

a work weekend

So Friday night I hosted a teacher focus group till about 7 pm. Grrrr. But the good thing was it went really well, in the sense we got alot of good feedback. BUT not as well in the sense it gave me alot of work to get done before we begin filming on the green screen again first thing Monday morning.

Yesterday I spent 7 hours in the office revising scripts and finding new videos. And I only got 1 module done! Today I'm starting earlier to complete the 2nd module, in hopes of getting out of here in the daylight to go for a run. This means I might take these work days and apply it to a longer weekend next week (perhaps a DC visit?).

To get myself motivated this morning I made a fabulous cilantro denver egg scramble, and brought some pumpkin soup to tide me over all afternoon. And if you didn't think that was weird I also was listening to Christmas music this morning. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment