Sunday, September 27, 2009

new gopher stadium



A couple weeks ago I was very excited for my MN trip home for the UMN football game!!! So the new gopher stadium is AMAZING!!!! I was one of the first people in there for the first home game of the season. And what was even better is we actually won the damn game, and if you know anything about Gopher football that is a pretty amazing thing in itself. A surprise to me was the fireworks off the top of the rim:



Check this out to if you need a little historical reminder:



Here are some pictures from the game as well.....first I had to take a pic of the toilet I peed in during the first quarter. You have to admit there is a good chance that I was the first one to pee in there considering it was early in the first game and the seat was still up. WAHOOOO, at least I didn't puke it in:



And of course I have to post my two favorite people in the world, my Uncle Robin and best butt humper Helga, who held it down with me at the game! GO GOPHS!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment