Tuesday, April 19, 2011

10 days away, reaching epic proportions

Well we are t minus 10 days away from the epic-ness of this century's royal wedding. I've mentioned previously (here and here--and no I won't eat green eggs there) that the world is getting alittle out of control with all this royal marriage business. I'm obsessed, obviously, but who knew the fever would catch on world-wide like this.

Recently, we learned more about what Kate will be wearing. Apparently the designer studied with Alexander McQueen, and you know what that could mean??? I DO!!! She might wear his shoes made famous by the Lady (here or here). Hopefully McQueen's influence will shine through and Kate will just wear meat. I bet the Queen would like that. Her and Bill are bound to get Duked (as in "I'm now the Duke of London, bitches") if that happened.

I think the better question is what will Sir Elton John be wearing??? Two-parter, will he show up the bride??? I bet he'll have more sparkles on him than Ke$ha and/or Kate (and/or strippers). I'm excited to see what's wearing who, and how many crazy hats those brits come up with! Think of the wedding-blissed-out-aero-dynamical-possibilities. Endless.

One particular part of the marital crazy that caught my eye was....ready for it: ROYAL CONDOMS. Yikes. That is like the Tiger Wood's vibrater. And I bet you can guess what they are coining them, "Royal Jewels." Nice. Apparently when you buy these condoms you also get a collectible portrait of the couple, which is definitely an added bonus to the condoms. So just lie back and think of England. If they don't work you can always name the child either Willie or Katie. Works for me.

Who wants to take off work to watch the 24/7 live coverage??? Yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment