Wednesday, March 9, 2011

and she can flip a pancake

As I've mentioned the world is slightly obsessed the spring wedding of Ms. Kate and one of the British princes. They have been working hard in planning the big day and approving their couple coin and plate. Personally the image on that coin will continue to haunt me for the rest of the day, and I heard that the couple and the Queen approved it! I'd be like....hmmmm.....hells no.

But I digress. As part of their prenuptial secret publicity tour, the couple landed in Northern Ireland earlier this week. In the receiving line apparently they started flipping pancakes with some kids. Why these kids had pancakes and skillets are still unknown. FAT TUESDAY??? Pancakes for everyone! Next time we'll have to get them to jump rope, or make an omelet, or make me a pie, or something just as equally strange:



Also, on the Ms. Kate note, she has been totally changing the British fashion scene, and I LOVES IT!!! Whenever she steps out, all the retail sales of what she is donning shoot through the roof. Seriously, she has taken the typical over-sized British hat (which I secretly love) and brought it down a notch to a lovely feather headband.

I really don't hate to say this, but I have been sporting these headbands for about a year now!!! Kate, maybe we need to chat??? I'll bring you around and class it up (because "classy" is my middle name despite what you mayyyy have heard). I predict that in two months she'll be wearing small pops of lace in normal outfits. You heard it hear first. Stay tuned.

PS, in their vein, I wonder if frying pans are expected to make a jump after yesterday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment