Wednesday, April 27, 2011

news on this hump day

  1. I finished a project today that has been 2 years in the making!!! Holy balls, now that is progress. Slow, yet forward. OK maybe two steps backwards and three forward....
  2. I didn't swear at my computer nearly as much today in the office. See, progress!
  3. I just walked in the door, excited for the scheduled dinner party tonight, only to find that my red crocker pot filled with two pork chili verde coated loin/lions was indeed turned on but apparently NOT plugged in! No amazing smells wafting from my front door. Sad.
  4. Guess this means I'm treating everyone to go out to eat! Woot woot. I vote sushi.
  5. I called Dr. Meat Man (aka, Poppa B) who informed me that even though the lion/loin was defrosted and sat out for 6 hours, I should still cook it and eat myself. He gave this advise after admitting that Momma B would probably say throw it out--can't wait to see if my horid immune system can take it (this was my defense for years on why I never wash my fruits/veggies)!!!
  6. Right now I'm a little McKranky at the city of Bmore. I don't play games, this you should know about me for the future. So if you dick me around, I will turn and walk fast the other way with a selective finger to the sky. You've been warned.
  7. I earned an entire gallon of OJ today. Best. Present. Ever (better when companied with vodka, but beggars can't be choosers). Thx M.

No comments:

Post a Comment