Sunday, February 13, 2011

I need some princess lessons too

Sooo the world is in big preparation for the royal spring wedding, and I absolutely love it. As you know, I heart me some brits...the music, the accent, the culture....so of course, I'm interested in the royal event. Just think of the hats, oh the hats!

Well I just read that the bride-to-be Miz Kate has to take "princess" lessons, you know so she knows how to sit properly (crossed at the ankles) and how to wave (elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist). I guess she will also learn matters of charity work, and how to escape out the back door (of restaurants, not after late night visits--this is the royal family for christsake not the Hiltons).

I'd be happy to take some princess lessons and put my pirate/sailor talking days (years? entire life?) behind me. Sign me up bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment