Saturday, April 23, 2011

comics who crack themselves up

I think it is great when comedians can't keep their shit together and start laughing during a bit or act. It happens occasionally on JStew and Colbert, and also on SNL's weekend update. It means that business is even more funny that they can't even keep a straight face. This happened recently with one of my favorite old time ladies, Ms. Betty White.

I do love me some Betty White. It might be because she reminds me of my a-mazing grandparents who were fun and carefree and honestly a little hip too. For example, check out Betty talking about her muffins here. Classic.

Anyways Betty's got a new series and I've watched the entire first season. I kind of loved it. I won't lie. Betty wears sparkly track suites the entire time, which I wish I could do throughout my entire life. She totally makes the show, which borders on a little SITC and a little Golden Girls. Betty is a sassy old lady with a bunch of drunk older women with dry humor. Sounds fantastic. Just little funny:

No comments:

Post a Comment