Friday, April 22, 2011

on the gleek bandwagon 3 years later

So I've finally got on the Gleek (i.e., Glee) band wagon a good three years after the initial rage. I've been slowly working my way through the first season and have to admit I am enjoying the series. This probably isn't too surprising because I love music and I'm a youth advocate. It will probably start boring me by season 2 though.

I read previously that Glee is this decades HS drama show pushing issues like teen preggers, GBLT, and bullying. It is this generation's "My So Called Life" (which I also recently re-watched). Good for Fox, not only to support the topics on the show but also a show promoting musicals.

Anyways, I nearly wet my pants when I saw this scene:



I would have died, seriously right there, if I saw this in High School. Loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment