Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm not sure I know what this is

OK so here is another picture of the day and it is leaving me alittle giggly and confused all at once:



What does this mean? I mean, I'm a self-proclaimed enthusiast of dance parties (aka, alone, 1-minute in the office, or late-night) but I don't know what a "vag-jay-jay" on fire dance party would be like. Would you turn on romatical music? Would you spray water down there? Would you just shake what yo momma gave ya? Plus I don't want the goodies on fire. That doesn't sound like fun.

Frankly, I need more information. This bumper sticker is leaving more questions than it is answering. Although I do like it's eye-catching nature.

PS, I wonder what type of car this was on? Probably somewhere in Europe too.

No comments:

Post a Comment