Thursday, February 17, 2011

things that made my day

Well today was a good day and there were plenty of things that made me happy:
  • Watched the sunrise early this AM.
  • Had 70 degree weather all day (downside=the big ball of death in the sky is coming back in full-force).
  • Attended a s-m-r-t working-in-progress meeting on grounds over lunch with some people who I truly admire.
  • Got a shit ton done in the office today! Check and check.
  • Toured a new house tonight in anticipation for the big move of 2011. Please God let me have a vegetable garden.
  • Tonight there's a full-moon and I'm sitting on my patio for the first time of the season.
  • Slow cooked some pork chili verde all day. Is it sad that a good burrito totally makes my night?
  • Some random guy said to me today: "Let's face it, I'm a fat bastard." How do you respond to that?
  • Preparation for a visit-heavy weekend with McBetty, the big Brian, and Mr. & Mrs. Bling Bling. There is a good chance that someone will either be sleeping with me, on my couch and in my guest bedroom for the next 3 days. Phattie brunch at LL's B&B? Yes please.
  • Helga surfaced in California and turns out she was in LA with no phone service. A visit to San Fran in March? OK, let's do it.
  • A spirited MN-themed conversation (does 180 character posts count as a conversation?). I totally got 5 1/4 points....maybe!
  • BBT is on tonight! Woot woot. I'm going to turn on my TV for the first time in 2 weeks tonight.
  • Is almost Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment