Wednesday, February 9, 2011

(billion dollar) strongest beer ever

Welllll some brilliant folks in Scotland have created the strongest beer in the world, weighing in around 41% alcoholic content. It goes a little something like this: take a sip, and hello I'm drunk. I would totally be up for trying this, but it cost close to $75. Holy balls with that price I better be drunk after one sip, and apparently they are telemarketing it that way "one drink and you're over the legal driving limit." Crap, that is strong.

I wonder if something like this would actually taste good. I would have to confer with my beer making friends/family, but I would imagine that this would be diffcult. Sure, I'm drunk after one sip but does it taste like acid going down my throat! Well if it is an IPA, I probably already feel that way :) Only kidding. I love beer. Beer and dragons alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment