Monday, February 14, 2011

performance of the night

Nope it was Gaga and her egg, or Christina and her fall, or any of the noteable upsets....instead a major tip of my hat goes to the 8 minute performance by my fav Brit band, Mumford & Sons (although I do love Muse too and they staged a revolution). Mumford performance by themselves and then brought out the Avett Bros (GO COCKS!!!) and the legendary B-O-B. A-mazing:

(sorry for the pink, it was the only full video posted the day after)



PS, on the awards upset note, look at Arcadian Fire beating Lady Gaga and Esperanza Spalding beating the Bieb. Wowsa. Never would have guessed that.

PPS, I can honesty die happy after hearing this performance, listening to all the instruments, the cellos, and lyrics. Love it. Brings me so much happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment