Friday, February 11, 2011

how to decode your first date

Well for those of you who are all happy and coupled up already, the rest of us are still dealing with the wonders that is dating. Good thing we have websites like this one, where it outlines what the hidden messages of your conversation on the first date really means. For example:
  • "Do you like the taste of Beer?" might actually mean "Will my date have sex with me on the first date?" Apparently, beer-lovers are 60% more likely to be okay with sleeping with someone they've just met. What if I like all alcohol equally?
  • "Do you like horror movies?" might actually mean "Do my date and I have long-term potential?" Hmmmm, I just don't see it.
  • "Do spelling and grammar mistakes annoy you?" might actually mean "Are you religious?" OK this one I have to give you, that might (might) be true.
Wow the nature of this a-mazing correlational research just astounds me. WTG OkCupid, good research, and wayyyy to present your findings in a fun, not logical way. I could totally work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment