Tuesday, October 4, 2011

managing office space

You know, not everyone is as fortunate as you. We've discussed this before...not everyone can afford organic food like you, instead some of us have to eat mayo as a snack. Now, I'd like you to realize that the economy is shit and some of us have to sit on ladder in order to complete our workday:



Now I think I'm pretty creative in my office space, but this is wickedly inventive. For reals, impressive business. Let's break it down:
  • Stacked ikea-piece-of-shit desks
  • Tiered trash cans--no bitch, put your trash in your own can!
  • Sizable seat-age, be that via a ladder or ergonomic chair with no leg room
  • Room for folder organization
  • Easy access to the white board
I hate to point out the obvious, but this set up would never work for women. Knowing me, the 6-foot-tall-giant-of-an-office-mate, I would get stuck on the "ladder" chair which means I would have to stop wearing skirts to the office or worry about flashing my colleague on a daily basis. Also I need more back support in that ladder!!!

Next time you want to complain about your job, just remember, it could be worse. Now get back to you work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment