Sunday, October 23, 2011

halloween rock athnem

My current jam = this song**

Not surprising that this song is making the Halloween themed rounds in suburbia:



Nice work residents of some overpriced neighborhood. It's like, why wait till Christmas time to waste energy and exponentially increase the electricity bill. Let's get our creative juices flowing early and start celebrating the fall season with a little pop culture flare.

You have to admit this is pretty badass. Who has the time to design this shit??? I like it.

**Except when I go to the movies and see those fat, stupid chipmunks in horrible outfits dancing with robots. This telemarketing completely misrepresents the a-mazingness of my favorite boxy car. This makes me not want to buy it when the plastic pinto, knock on wood, passes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment