Friday, October 28, 2011

your nose is a turtle

Have you have noticed how amazing, yet equally nasty the human body is??? We had a great conversation recently about how two seperate people this week mentioned to me that I had nice feet. And I was like, huh, that is strange. Then someone suggested they eat off of them, and then I worried we were broaching a fetish area...

But I digress...so did you ever notice how the nose is a little like a teenage mutant ninja turtle??? Well if not, there is a new website you should find some time to peruse. I like their website tagline:
  • "God is the artist. I just find the ninja turtle in his work."
It is pretty wicked and here are a couple of my favorite pics:

Yo, someone farted. I can taste it. richymon

Yooo Biggie. They call me big poppa. Ahhh.

What nose ninja? jsheese

What nose ninja is....or something yoda like with all the words mixed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment