Monday, October 31, 2011

happy spooooky halloween

Well Happy (adults get to act stupid day) Halloween! I'm currently sitting in the international wing of the ATL, lovin me some live jazz music, and watching all the cute kiddos who get to wear their halloween all day long while rushing to their flights. I want to throw candy at them!

This got me thinking about some good halloween costumes, some of which I witnessed this weekend. Nik and I throw a big old halloween party which again ended with a bathroom debriefing around 3:30 AM. This wasn't because anyone was sick, but more just a chatty chat ritual. That dry ice fun was totally worth it. We had some amazing costumes, including a little HP, some strange cat with tin foil, Sookie (although we got no HBO retweet), the walk of shame, and a miss understood former beauty queen:



Other noteworthy costumes I ran across this year include:



Creative, but Pixar sooo is gonna sue you. Perhaps you should stick to something hot and spicy


Man, this piano playing man is totally blowing my mind. You just made this 24 hours of travel day for me. I'm gonna tip the shit out of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment