Tuesday, July 12, 2011

spicing up the politicko wardrobe

I have made a couple observations lately regarding our national Speaker of the House, John Boehner from the big land of O (that is Ohio, not the big O or BO). The guy has some notable fashion choices which often times go nicely with his overly tanned face. Sometimes this guy is bordering on a little George Hamilton-like tan, which frankly, no one wants to see!

But I really like John's tie swagger. He has some fancy ties and I totally dig it. He likes a little color pop, even if it may make him look alittle more feminine. Check out this selection:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pKDACZ24yYg/TZ4LD_6UgmI/AAAAAAAAO64/d73yK17fkAI/s1600/boehnertie.jpg

Here's what we got and damn he makes it work:
  • Purple
  • Pink
  • Green stripped
  • Yellow polka dot
I mean the guy is like a cornucopia of colorful ties! I wish more poltickos would follow in his foot steps. Politicko women get all the fun with red, pink, yellow pant suits, but the men should also be able to spice it up. Future politickos, I suggest you take a page from John's wardrobe....minus the raccoon eyes facial tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment