Monday, July 25, 2011

it's a good thing I don't have kids

It is a real good thing that I don't have children, because I would probably be that parent. The emphasis on that truly depends on your parental pedagogy. I, within reason, would most likely let my children listen to the music of their choice, including in this case Outkast. Who doesn't love Outkast? Well look at these cutie mccuties dancing their balls off with alittle Wii:



Now let's put on some Usher and throw down!!! To the windows, to the wall, OKkkkk? Those boys have got some moves. Someone needs to teach the Cville Trips how to do that, and soon.

It also should be noted that I would probably be the parent that encouraged my child to sing to more inappropriate songs, like Tik Tok or Rehab or Bad Romance. I'd also probably let my child paint their fingernails pink and express their own personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment