Friday, July 15, 2011

this is not the place for accurate news

I think it is about time for a serious disclaimer. After about 7 years of blogging, on two different sites, I think we need to have a candid conversation about some LL Spot readership limitations:
  1. This should not be your only place for news, be that snarky or serious. I suggest other such creditable sources like FoxNews (fair and balanced) or DailyShow (satire and sarcastic).
  2. All ramblings by LL are not based in fact. There is no journalistic integrity here (which really isn't much different than other blogs and/or news sources).
  3. I reserve all rights to put on my ass kicking boots and solve the world's problems in a typical LL fashion.
This disclaimer is brought to you by my highly scientific family. Brunch of fucking s-m-r-t people who check into everything I say. Case and point, earlier this spring I posted this amazing picture of gigantic drift wood in the state of WA as one of my pictures of the day. I received a number of phone calls afterward that informed me that I miss reported the exact time and place and reasoning behind the photo. Well crap and a half, who has that type of time to hunt down and backtrack the sources and citations!!! I'm just trying to make your day a little better with a smile or laugh, and not necessarily change your longterm educational level!!!

From here on out I pledge to include a significance level with all my posts, p<.001 with a high magnitude. E=MC square to the power for 4, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment