Friday, March 25, 2011

yikes, not nearly as sexy

Well I'm a Clive Owen fan. This is not a secret. I mean clearly, he is some tall British eye candy. Again I repeat how is that one small island can produce so many things I love? I remember back in the "Inside Man" days (best. movie. ever.), I used to have this photo saved on my desktop for weeks.

Imagine my disappointment when I ran across this photo recently of Mr. Owen:


So yes I'm a fan of the moustache (Thanks G for the newest link), but this is not a good choice on my former crush. Please just say no (or stay out of public). I hope this is for a movie role, and not fo reals. Clive has grown a bad stache, and apparently a molester haircut to go with it. I mean I can't even get a good "handlebar ride" on that. Weak.

Maybe I should just stick with Lee Pace and his piano playing for alittle longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment