Monday, March 21, 2011

march madness, I vote for the stache

So March Madness officially started last week and I completed one crap bracket (I'm shooting for the absolute loser!). The rental units were visiting and they were not on board with the idea of me not hosting a pool this year. So McBetty and I decided to combine ours into one, and here's hoping everyone will remember to get me the money....

Anyways, I've decided to not cheer for a certain team but to cheer for their most badass fans. For example, I may have become an impromptu Maryland fan when I saw this dude:



I say screw the teams. I'm rooting for this guy's hair and moustache combo. Though anyone who can pull off such luscious white locks is already a winner in my book.

He isn't really santa claus, or typical villain lookin. The combination is a new look that needs be to repeated more in sport fans. If I could grow a mustache, it would totally look like that instead of something black.

No comments:

Post a Comment