Wednesday, May 27, 2009

your next license photo = your next prison photo

I have this pet peeve when people don't smile is photos....even if you can't smile (like my ma) you should still give it a good effort! I mean, when you don't smile it looks like a prison photo. It looks like your mugshot....or your football picture. You know all those cocky football players who don't smile and tilt their head sideways in the game programs...they would be much cuter if they just smiled!

Well to my dismay, 4 states have already passed "no-smile" policies for their state DMVs!!!! What the hell is this? Because smiling makes you look different??? Are you kidding me? And what chaps my balls even more is that VA is one of the 4 states who are now smile haters.

The irony of this is that Jill and I can no longer take the "naked" license photo. Both her and I wore tub tops and took photos that looked like we were naked 5-8 years ago. It was great! They were the best conversation starters at the bar. Well hells bells I won't be able to be "naked" in VA or smile.....bastards. Might as well put my mugshot on my license.

No comments:

Post a Comment