Friday, May 1, 2009

someone stop her from talking

I would like to hire someone with lots of muscles and guns to stop this dumb hooker from talking....that Ms. CA, who is bitter about losing her "future Trump bride" crown because of her less-than-PC answer to a question about gay marriage. After the show, last week she went on every news network and attempted to throw coherent sentences together. AND now she has decided to actively campaign AGAINST same-sex marriage! Can't you just shut up? Seriously. Shut up.

Did I mention that her answer was not "same-sex" marriage but she refers to it as "opposite-sex" marriage? Well I would like to officially state that I've been supporting "opposite-sex" marriage forever!!!! It is not opposite to me, it's about equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment