Monday, May 4, 2009

angels and demons drama

So it is now May and we will be officially entering the summer blockbuster movie season....it started this weekend with Wolverine, which I'm super sad I missed (insert sass). And as you know I'm always tracking other favorite summer movies.....and Angels and Demons is one of them. Turns out that Ron Howard has filed some complaints about the Vatican interfering or not cooperating with the production of the movie.

Well hells bells did you think the Pope himself was going to attend? Or hand out free tickets??? OF COURSE they don't like you filming....the movie doesn't exactly put the Catholic church in a good light (although Dan's writing is FICTION), and frankly I'm used to the Catholic church putting themselves in bad lights all by themselves the last 5 years.

I will be going to see that movie, and may need to read the book again before the release!

No comments:

Post a Comment