Thursday, May 14, 2009

tweets from space

Well NASA has done it! Wait...you think I'm talking about something important....nope....but they did figure out how to use Twitter from space, and one of their astronuts sent an orbital tweet! It is our first tweet from space!!!! Gosh I'm so excited about this (insert sass). Since I don't subscribe to twitter, I wonder what it said. Ohhh let me guess please:
  1. "I just met Lance Bass"
  2. "I can't see earth but there is uranus"
  3. "Crap the only CD we brought was Hootie"
  4. "The only connection we can make it through Newark"
  5. "You're keeping our eye out for that martian that keeps messing with Buggs Bunny"
  6. "Actually I didn't go to NASA, I trained at University of Phoenix online"
  7. "Man I wish those titles would stop falling off"
Damn did I just go over 140 character limit??? I'll have to learn how to limit my language and write more in bad English. I'll work on that at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment