Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my next gift for you

Some MI designer, now famous from the inauguration, made Aretha's big gray bow of a hat which has since been copycatted. The damn bow wouldn't look good on anyone who was under 300 pounds.... because your accessories need to be proportional to the rest of your body. For example, I can wear big ear rings because I'm tall. And Aretha can wear a 4 foot bow on her head because is about 3.5 feet wide. OK only kidding she is not that wide (but still a nut ball).

Well anyways, lucky for you I'm not buying you the real hat, but the overly priced replica Christmas ornament instead. Can anyone name at what huge, year-around Christmas store in MI these are being sold at??? Yep, Bronners (where I would rather run into oncoming traffic than go there). I'm ordering one for you and your friends. Get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment