Tuesday, May 5, 2009

happy cinco de mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

I was not a Spanish or History major, so it shouldn't be a surprise that I just learned that Cinco de Mayo is celebrating when Mexico beat France 150 years ago (no offense, but I like it when anyone beats France). This is not just another holiday where adults get to drink (you know this day and St. Patty's Day, really? who knows the background of St. Patty's day either) and be stupid. Sooooo in honor of those brave Mexican fighters 150 years ago....I'm throwing a faijittta party to drink margaritas!!!! Wahoooo. I'll have a shot of tequila to celebrate your accomplishments.

BO celebrated Cinco de Mayo early, and gave the following speach.

Remember friends, tonight whoever wears a sombrero or has maracas gets a gold star or an extra shot of tequila!

No comments:

Post a Comment