Tuesday, May 5, 2009

my new crush

So I'm officially announcing my new crush.....in the past it's been Clive Owen, Matthew McConaughey, and Gerald Butler.....but now let's all fantasize about Reggie Love, BO's personal assistant.

This sezy 6+ foot man played BOTH football and basketball at Duke University, and was recruited by the NFL, BUT because he is both sezy and smart, he got a job for an up-and-coming senator fro IL. Yeah he interviewed for one position and was given a completely different one (what is this...right out of the script of West Wing????). Forunately, that senator was BO who went out to run for President of the free world, and now my crush is what is called the "body man" (yes yes he has a great body) or personal assistant. Reggies shoots hoops with BO every week. That is so hot!

My eyes will be following you from now on Reggie baby:

No comments:

Post a Comment