Sunday, June 14, 2009

news of the last couple days...

  1. My garden is growing like it's on roids (well it kind of is). I have a 4 incher cuc and lots of decilious tomatoes. Picked another large portion of basil and cilantro the other day.
  2. I have a new addiction, and it is similar to all the HP books.....can you guess? I read Twillight on my way to Seattle, half of it again while in Seattle, and the second book within 24 hours of returning (do you know how many pages of reading that is for me???? Like over a 1000, sammy sam and josh would be so proud!!!!). I also read half of the leaked copy of the 5th book, midnight sun. This is beginning to control my life and I need to stop because I can't focus on anything else.
  3. I broke my summer promise, and its only June, regarding retail therapy....see #2 above, needed a distraction.....but I did get some good deals, does that count?
  4. My body is still kind of rejecting me....my stomach always hurts after I eat which has become problematic as I'm not eating as much....and I'm not sure if my hair is still falling out.
  5. The Red Wings lost the stanley cup....damnit can't MI/dtw just catch a break!?!?!?! MSU basketball was so close to a national championship and so were the wings, but all we got in MI is bailouts and bankruptcies.
  6. The plastic pinto got some new oil yesterday and she is one sexy running machine. She may get her windows tinted in the next two weeks.....stay tuned.
  7. I'm off to work today since I left early on Friday (see #2 above) and was jet legged on Thursday. I've got to get focused otherwise this will be a long week :)

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up. the Lions are paying Matthew Stafford a boat load of money. They're sure to win at least three games. Oh, and since everyone is too polite to tell you...Twilight sucks. Honestly. I just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you suck! You should just be appreciative of the fact that I'm enjoying reading. The books aren't that bad....read LL read!

    ReplyDelete