Wednesday, June 17, 2009

UVA nerd/model

So some hot neuroscientist here at UVA is now a reality star / model (though I have to comment that who isn't a reality start these days!) and is getting some press around Cville. And the UVA community, it all of it's infinite money and wisdom, is mixed in their feelings about this....Some claim he is the world's hottest nerd....and others think it is a disgrace to UVA. Apparently we can be hot and smart all in one package!!!! (hehehe, I can attest to that! only kidding).

Here are some great comments:
  1. "you know, I really don’t think this is the sort of story that best showcases the prospects and possibilities afforded to those who seek to pursue the intellectual and professional possibilities afforded to U.Va. students. Truly, I would think that my alma mater is above touting the success of one of its students as a reality television star. Frankly, it’s rather gauche." (SPEAK ENGLISH, for god sake, I don't even know what you just said!)
  2. "How entirely unsurprising. An assortment of graduates that are getting their butt hurt over this person having fun with his life."
Hahahahah, this is great! Makes me laugh, these east coasters....

No comments:

Post a Comment