Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HP theme park

Well hells bells I didn't know that there was a Harry Potter theme park in development. Go figure it is in Orlando, FL, home of all theme parks. I wish it was somewhere else! But it is under construction and coming along apparently. This thing is going to be huge and massive. Not my type of thing but it will make TONS of money. Seriously how rich is JKR now??? I bet that original publishing company is still kicking it self for not taking her books back in the day. This series is just going to go on and on and on.

And on another HP note.....can't wait for the new movie to come out! 29 days left. I might see it multiple times and it may warrant a trip to the iMAX. Just serving warning folks. Also Warner Bros. in their opening weekend blockbuster glory, has bumped the release date to the 15th now, so you can now officially see it on Tuesday night at 12 midnight. Craziness. Here is the newest trailer, I believe it is the 4th:

No comments:

Post a Comment