Monday, June 22, 2009

children's movies are getting scrarer

What the hell happen to happy-go-lucky children's movies???? Now it is all about death and heart-ache!!! The children in my movie theater were crying during Up, well I suppose there were adults crying too (although not me, I trying to crawl out of my skin). And now I saw the pictures coming out for the new Alice in Wonderland movie. Scarey.....doesn't this just have an It feeling about it....

BURTON WONDERLAND.jpg

Well I'll admit that this is a Tim Burton movie so it will probably make most children shit in their pants....but seriously there is a little bit of Carrot Top in that picture too. Yikes!!!

And you know what, they consider Harry Potter a children's movie too and my ma can't even watch it. Telling you, they are getting scarer.

No comments:

Post a Comment