Wednesday, June 17, 2009

taylor stetching her skillz

Taylor Swift, you know the talented tween country star, is stretching her skillz to the max. and I'm loving it! I've been saying it for years that country is more pop and rock than ever. There are no more Johnny Cash's out there. Once Tim McGraw crossed over with Nelly (which I loved too), it was all down hill from there. Well Taylor Swift is joining the pack....

Here is her rap debut in T-pains new video....you have to admit this is great:



And last night during the CMTs she performed with Def Leoppard and it was hot (although she didn't sound that great):



And don't forget about my favorite performance of her's from last year....this still gives me human bumps!!!

She is pretty talented, writing her own music (and songs for Miley), and playing all the instruments herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment