Tuesday, June 16, 2009

PS22 Chorus

I love these guys! I've seen their videos before but they just keep making really good ones. This is like the "take the lead" story in the NYC public schools, where there is some teacher who really has a passion for his art. First it was Pierre Dulaine and ballroom dancing, and now we have Gregg with his fabulous 5th grade chorus.....I have been following his via his blog and youtube channel. This guy gets it (both is ways of motivating children, but also in his use of technology and pop culture...he and BO get it) and is doing amazing positive youth development work. Here are some of there performances:



On man, it was just last week that we were in Ev's massive truck with my head out the window and my fist pumping the air, to that song!!!! Liiiiving in a lonely world.....

Or this is another PS22 goodie:



This has such a Sister Act feel to it....and you KNOW how much I love Sister Act!!!! Yeah!!!! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment