Saturday, June 13, 2009

great trip to seattle

So I spent most of the last week and last weekend in the great city of Seattle! Ahhh I love Seattle and generally the state of WA. I've always said that state is like 5 geographic states put into one. It is beautiful and amazing.

Last weekend I flew in, after sitting next to a family of 7 who were Twilight series fans and headed to Folks, WA (boy will they be surprised that is actually a really small town of nothing!). I took the ferry, and apparently I am like McDreamy because I absolutely love the water and boooats, to Blueberry (really Bainbridge) island. Scott picked me up there and drove me to their new house where I got to hang out with the twins, now two sets, for a good 12 hours. We saw their new house and I got lots of children time.

Here are the two boys, Kyle and Andrew, and me. My favorite part of the trip was when Andrew turned to me during Sunday morning breakfast to say "Leslie you are special." Ohhh boy kid, in more ways than one, let me tel you. I squeezed my fat ass in between the new car seats in the mini-van:



Sunday I made it to the Mariner's/Twin's game with the fam. We had excellent seats in the shade the entire time and unfortunately the twins lost:



Graduation day came quick and we were running around town picking up other family members and getting everything in order for the big ceremony. I got to spend alot of time with Ev, before he heads off to Basics, which was a main goal of mine for this trip. He has a great new apartment, and is doing wonderful. I got to hang out with Larry too, which I thoroughly enjoyed because he cracks me up!



Sneaky pete (who is a tall bean pole now) and Robin (who amazed us all by actually getting on a plane and taking a vacation):



Congrats to Sneaky Pete!!!! Try to stay out of trouble in those frat houses on the UW campus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment