Sunday, February 1, 2009

Phelp's being a little more douchey

Yep I've been saying it all summer, especially since the Olmpics....that Michael Phelps is a little douchey. If he isn't wearing his hat cocked to the side, then he is grabbing stripper's asses in the club in Vegas! And M clued me in to his string of DUIs in B-more too! Well now the smrt swimmer was caught with a bong......he has issued an apologize and claims it was NOT pot! Yeah I bet it is just flavored tabacco!!!

BIT OF A SUCKER: Olympic ace Michael Phelps inhales from bong

But in all honesty, he really has been thrown into the spot light (like most athletes) and put into a role model position whether or not they should be role models.

Phelps had this to say today:

"I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."

No comments:

Post a Comment