Saturday, February 21, 2009

delaying digital TV

Damn those representatives for extending the deadline for the digital TV upgrade and conversion!!! It was suppose to be mid-February and of course was voted to be extended until June!!! WHY????

If you extended it the people who haven't already upgraded are NOT going to do it by June. These are the dumbasses that are going to wait until their TVs don't work until they upgrade. Extending the damn deadline is only going to cost broadcasters more money because they have to support two systems still!!!!

These stupid people are also the ones that think this is some big brother government shake down....I seriously listened to some lady that kept saying "my TV works fine and I don't want any government machines in my house." Oh lordy! This deadline stuff was a battle BO couldn't win.

Just cut it off, plus I've heard they have pulled the government coupon money too!

No comments:

Post a Comment