Wednesday, February 18, 2009

kidrock is bringing it back to MI

So I've always been a closeted Kidrock fan.....it most be that dirty, I don't give two shits, badass attitude that is appealing to me. I mean, Kidrock will roll up to any Waffle House and beat someone up. You look at him funny, and your $3 fake omelet is all over your business. Every once and awhile I got to throw on Devil without a Cause and get crazy. Wasting time...classic.

Anyways, Kidrock has had a good year with his summer hit song, All Summer Long. And NOW I read that he is bringing the love back to MI and teaming up with a local brewing company to make some "Kidrock Beer." I'm not entirely sure what this means, but apparently it is going to bring 400 new jobs to MI. And that is something I know we need, considering the unemployment rate is over 10%.

I wonder if the new brew will taste like sweat and be wrapped in a white wife beater?

No comments:

Post a Comment