Wednesday, February 18, 2009

oh sam, don't go

I'll admit that I've become a This Week fan on Sunday morning once the beloved Tim Russert passed away. And one of the normal roundtable guests is Sam Donaldson, who has been an ABC newie for a million years, just announced his retirement. One of his most quotable moments occurred in the last couple months where he was discussing Hilary's appointment in BO's team:

"But Barack Obama loves to quote Lincoln and how he surrounded himself with his enemies and turned them into his great supporters. I liked Lyndon Johnson better. More earthy. It's better to have them inside the tent peeing out rather than outside the tent peeing in. He checkmates her if in fact he doesn't do well and we come to '04 and she says I can do what Teddy Kennedy didn't."

Really? Are those the only two options??? Peeing out or peeing in??? Can't I just hold it and talk about this....

Check out 4:10 mark here:

No comments:

Post a Comment