Thursday, November 18, 2010

happenings around LL

Soooo here is a composite LL report for all you avid LLspot readers who have been mcnagging me:
  • I have driven over 2000 miles in the last 30 some days living the dream, straight out of suitcases. I've been all over VA, NC, MD, and DC between work, the beach vacation, the wedding, and LFA. I have been working out the plastic pinto, getting her on the open road, stretching out her legs, and I almost (almost) took an extreme right when seeing this sign.
  • I have been a slight coffee/caffeine'o holic lately. This AM I had an early morning slice-of-fatty-hyperloaded-energy-juice with the big G, and I swear this was my cup'o coffee. I thought "wowsa, I should come here more often." Only kidding, I'm totally focusing on work lately (insert sass).
  • Apparently Quidditich (the JK-HP-magician sporting game) might become an NCAA sport. I love me some HP but how is the whole broom flying thing going to work??? This is going to lead to alot of pictures of boys standing around on a field with wooden brooms between their legs. You heard it hear first.
  • Mr. and Mrs. Bling Bling (formerly A & M or M & A, depending on your allegiance) is to blame for this god damn song being stuck in my head the last week. Totally your fault.
  • My life has been ruled by classic / 80s rock lately (seen 2 live 80's rock bands in the last 2 weeks which is more than I have my entire life), and I think I mayyyy have to start playing more Christmas music this weekend. Everyone stay away from me the next two weeks, I'm going into hibernation mode.
  • My gay husbands and I had a string of emails recently about this amazing product which could keep all those midwestern men warm. Check out the tagline....now that is some rhythmic telemarketing brilliance.
  • Also along the midwestern and slightly inappropriate line, my sammy sam sent me a link about a new modeling craze. Fortunately, I will not be participating in this event anywhere in near future (see how I'm leaving a slight "out" just in case when I'm 40+ and knocked up, it mayyy be a possibility).

No comments:

Post a Comment