Thursday, November 18, 2010

the asian version of me

OK this is TOTALLY me. I ran across this picture of a lonely Asian tourist who appears to be having the time of her life all by herself. How does one go about doing vacationing and documenting it by yo self??? Well you have to create this contraption, or in the case of LL have really long arms. I need to get me one of these arm extension things so I can take better pictures then this or this or this or this or this. The LL version of photo taking always makes my head look sooooo big (and white because I'm first to hit the flash).

So yep, the arm extension and I think, maybe, she is wearing foe beer goggle glasses!!! Are we twins??? Look at those bright colors and rolled pants....definitely a possibility. My hats off to you, lonely Asian tourist lady. May we meet in the next life :) and then continue rocking out with our picture taking abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment