Sunday, November 14, 2010

a b-more wedding

Well I've continued my traveling and living out of a suitcase the last 2 months on the east coast this weekend. I commuted up to B-more for A & M's wedding weekend of epic awesomeness. So much good times and amazing fun. I'm still sitting my hotel trying to muster some energy to pack up the plastic pinto and drive back to Cville. In the mean-time check out some photos:



Definitely a little less "LL" and more southern catholic. Nailed it. Definitely pulled it off.



The 80's coverband totally rocked my world and more than once I was dancing on a chair. That was a little more "LL" for sure :) This is from one of my M's solos to his new amazing bride. Livin' on a prayer, bitches.



Here is the Cville crew on the balcony overlooking the harbor, the city, and the sunset. I think over the wedding day I drank an entire bottle of vodka on that balcony :)

I'm had an amazing weekend and felt so blessed to be apart of all the celebrations. It was overwhelming emotional time for me to be such a part of their extended family, where their parents were out pouring their love and sentiments. A & M are really family to me, and that has been more and more cemented the last 2 years. And I'm very grateful for their presence in my life.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. And you created the genre and style, "southern catholic." Patent this immediately, I see a magazine in the future.

    ReplyDelete