Thursday, November 25, 2010

gobble, gobble, gobble

Well happy belated turkey day to you all! Per my normal tradition, I call my entire family and do a rapid gobble, gobble, gobble which mayyy get a little high pitched and merge into screaming. It starts as a good turkey greeting but blends into a higher chewy noise :) Sooo for those I did not talk to over the extended weekend, here is your gobble, gobble gobble greeting.

These couple days have been rapid with lots of LL independent time. I know it is odd, and I've heard that from many of you. I needed some time by myself. I needed space to think. I appreciate your texts and emails and calls, but I'm fine. I cooked, I cleaned, I sewed, and I exercised. I did what I wanted to do. Novel? Right?

Not as much work work getting done as I'm having some less productive weeks. At first I was thinking that this would be coined "re-productive" days BUT I really don't want any reproduction happening in my current life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment