Wednesday, November 3, 2010

beach trip pics part 1

Well the stories will be endless and the "good" pics are spread out across cameras, but I thought I'd give you an update as we are on hump day:



This pic was from the annual morning coffee which lasts about 4 hours and involves pumpkin coffee, SITC, and vogue reading. Yesterday morning there was some Frank S New York, New York high kicks. Totally brought me back 10 years, if we make a wind tunnel and sing vanessa williams it will be perfect!

Yesterday we took a helicopter ride, for which I said "I think I've had drinks bigger than that helicopter". But we got on, and I requested some black hawk down moves which resulted in JB getting a little sick. That was not good but she held it in until we got back on the ground 30 minutes later. Here are some great pics:






JB ran from the helicopter to put her head between her legs, so it is just me and Helga:



Pre sickness:



T has arrived and sooooo now the real fun begins!!! We are trying to the dunes today, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment