Wednesday, July 1, 2009

transformers cock blocking HP

Sooooo we are officially t minus 2 weeks from the new Harry Potter movie. I'm sort of lost some of my excitement which has been bursting from me for months. I'll still see it at least once or twice the first week it is open, but I was slightly disappointed that I won't be able to see it in IMAX or 3D until the end of the month. Although the actual movie comes out on July 15th (which btw was moved up so that we can make the most out of the weekend blockbuster....stupid hollywood), the IMAX productions are only available in major cities at that time. Why is this you ask???? Well because damn Transformers doesn't want to give up their IMAX run that soon. Although they would have already had 2-3 weeks under their money-making belts, they won't allow HP to take over nation wide in IMAX until the end of the month.

Damn you movie gods!!! Although, I did see Transformers 1 1/2 times last weekend and laughed my balls off. I might have wet my pants just a little. "It's like hogwarts in here" Funny shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment