Sunday, July 26, 2009

BO's fashion

So apparently I've been out of the loop these last two weeks, too busy to keep up with the day to day gossip and news stories and no extra time to blog.....but this week there was some talk about BO's fashion (yeah this really isn't news, but it still makes me laugh). BO threw out the first pitch at the all-star game and he wore some old jeans. Apparently people didn't like the leader of the free world dressing down and looking all frumpy. Hells bells I wear worse jeans than that, some of mine have holes in them, and I bought them that way! I personally think he looks fine:

Barack Obama

Crap, who give three shits what type of jeans he has on! He is right, keep an eye on Mrs. BO for fashion sense, as I've mentioned, she is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment