Thursday, July 9, 2009

HP coming

So we are a week away from HP and I got my tickets for opening night, and I may have to see it again over the week (well at again at the end of the month in IMAX). The movie premiered in London last weekend and it rained!!!! People were soaked but Emma looked amazing. I'm completely addicted to Emma Watson, she is so glamorous and smart (did you know she was accepted to Yale?). As Helga said the other night, the boys keep getting fulgier and she is more and more beautiful. Case and point the London premiere:

And on the HP point, I mentioned that Transformers was all bent out of shape that HP might take there thunder in IMAX, and it turns out they were right!!! Pre-sale tickets for HP NEXT WEEK are already outpacing the sales for Transformers. So so so many people are ordering their tickets online and in advance that it is going to beat out Transformers before it even opens. That is just amazing. I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh B can be around me in this euphoric HP state.

No comments:

Post a Comment