Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I blame you

Well I'm blaming you....yep tonight it thunderstormed, lightening, and was raining cats and dogs. I'm not kidding, it was really coming down, and of course I had no idea it was going to happen. I've mentioned in the past that I leave it up to my friends and family to let me know when it is going to rain in my area since I don't watch TV and don't have internet. And frankly I don't pay attention to those type of things....but tonight I got burned.

I had to run onto campus to drop off some equipment in the education building after training, and of course it started down pouring. Yeah I'm not talking about a little rain, I'm talking like flood the streets, LL is wet type of rain. I mean I was soaked all the way down to my knickers.....yeah I'm using the word knickers.... it just seems to fit! My hair was dripping and I had to remove every piece of clothing when I got home.

Someone call me next time and buy me some wellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment