Sunday, July 26, 2009

cankles awareness

So Gold's Gym is sponsoring national Crankles Awareness month right now, and offering a customized "cankles-busting workout" at its gyms. For those of you that don't know, and I had to explain this to Sneaky Pete about 4 years ago, cankles are when your leg does straight into your foot, thus not allowing any type of ankle. Apparently Gold's Gym is trying to make people feel even worse about themselves by pointing this out. Do you really think cankles is something you work off????

But I've learned that if you don't want to attempt to work off your cankles, you can always get liposuction to slim down your ankle bones. What if my feet are always swollen and not necassarily fat??? Yikes. There isn't much we won't do to our bodies anymore.....and that reminds me to get my ass to the gym this afternoon, gotta burn off that cankle fat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment